Sunday, August 21, 2011

7 Year Anniversary

Today is our 7 year wedding Anniversary.  7 years! oh how time flies when you are having fun.  Our wedding was such a good time.  Small town weddings are the best! We got married in Russell, KS on August 21, 2004.  It will be a day we never forget!

Adam and I met in college the summer of 2001.  He moved into the apartments below me.  My roommate Shiloh saw 4 guys moving into the apartment and said to me "there is one that I think you are going to like"  I told her that I had already saw them and didn't think any were my type.  Little did I know that wasn't true!  Adam and I started dating July 19, 2001.


Here is the first time we saw each other on our wedding day.  I was so nervous and when I opened my eyes seeing Adam standing there made it all go away.  He looked so handsome (and young!)



This picture has always amazed me.  You notice the light shining on my face like there is a window there right?????  If you look at the picture above you will see there is no window there.  



Adam and I have been through so much in our marriage.  We have 3 beautiful children who are all so special. We have gone through something that no parent should ever have to experience.  Through all of the laughter, tears and heartache we are a stronger couple.  I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone other than Adam.  He is so kind, gentle and loving.  He has always been there for me and tells me like it is!  He has a different way of looking at things and keeps me in my place when I need it.  He is a great father and isn't afraid to show his emotions.  He is my best friend.




Pictures from the past!  This is at my 21st birthday party- August 2002.


  We traveled half way around the world together in 2003 when we went to Paris.  This is us getting ready to go to Moulin Rouge.

June 2002
Oh to be young again! I know we aren't old but looking back at some of these pictures we look so young.  I have to say I miss my long blonde hair!


Hawaii - November 2005

July 2007
We went on a cruise with my family.  I was pregnant with Thad in this picture.


February 2011- Heart Ball

Posted by Picasa

Love you Adam! I look forward to celebrating many more years with you.  

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the most loving, caring, compassionate, blessed and faith filled couples I know. You two bring joy to everyone who knows you! Lots of love :-)