Friday, August 19, 2011

First day of Preschool

Thad had his first day of preschool last week.  He only goes twice a week for a few hours.  We enrolled him in our Catholic school.  He cried when I dropped him off but as soon as I walk out of the room I hear him stop.  By the time I pick him up he has so many stories for me.

He got to pick out his back pack and he wanted spider man!  

There are 7 kids in his preschool class.  He has a fantastic teacher who we met through our church.  She also has a daughter in his class and they are going to be good friends!

Posted by Picasa

He has had such a fun week.  He keeps telling me stories about preschool and everything he has done.  He already learned a new song and has been singing about the monkeys hanging from the trees and snap they fall in the alligators!!

I can't believe it's already time for preschool.  This will be good for him to go a few days a week and start to get in the habit of school.  Our Catholic school has a great preschool program and I'm excited for him to be in that environment!

No comments: