Monday, August 8, 2011

Christina and Paul's wedding


This is my best friend Christina. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride? She got married to Paul on July 16th and I was lucky enough to be her maid of honor. It was such a fun day and a wedding I will always remember!
This is one of my favorite pictures! I met Christina over 5 years ago at my work. She happens to be my boss's daughter in law :) They now live in Georgia and I wish they were closer. She has been with me through everything and has always stuck by me in my saddest moments.

Here she is dancing with Oliver.....such a sweet picture.
Posted by PicasaThad was staying with Grandma Luci in Kansas so he didn't come to the wedding (which was a good decision...with me being in the wedding and so involved Adam would have had to chase a 3 year old and take care of Oliver)
Oliver was such a good baby throughout the whole wedding. He was such a trooper for the few days before going to the nail appointment, hair appointment and rehearsal dinner. He was our mascot for the wedding! I would feed him in between pictures and getting ready and then he slept for 3 hours straight during the wedding and until the dinner!

We had to get a dance in too!
Congratulations to Christina and Paul!