Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas decorating

We decorated for Christmas last weekend and made a few ornaments for the tree.  Of course I saw this on my new favorite website Pinterest so we had to make them.  We made reindeer's out of their handprints.  I thought they turned out really cute ;)


I tried putting Oliver's handprint on this ornament and it didn't turn out very well so I decided to paint a Christmas tree instead.


I thought since Thad was a little older I could do his handprint but it just wasn't working very well. The blue blob is our attempt at a handprint but then he wanted to paint over it.  Still turned out cute and unique.


Here is the Christmas tree all decorated and lit up.  


Trying to get a good smiley picture of both boys isn't that easy! Here is the best one.


We had to get a few silly pictures too.  This is right before Thad dropped Oliver and he did a face plant into the carpet!



Thad wanted to decorate his room too.  We put up a little Christmas tree for him.  He didn't want to hang ornaments on his tree but instead he hung them on his dresser drawers!


1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Love your room Thad!! Glad to see you have his big poster picture!!