Saturday, December 31, 2011

Great Blog- MUST READ!

If you need a laugh you need to check out this blog: People I want to punch in the throat.  I found it through face book and can't stop reading it.  She is from Kansas and tells it like it is.  She is brutally honest and says what most of us are thinking but are to afraid to really say it.  She does cuss a lot but she is hilarious! It is laugh-out-loud-funny! Happy reading.

P.S. Make sure you read her elf on the shelf post- it's what made her blog famous!

3 comments:

Jen Piwtpitt said...

Thank you for the shout out! I appreciate it.

I'm so sorry to read about the loss of Emma. My heart breaks for anyone who loses a child. If there was a way to punch THAT in the throat, it would be at the top of my list!

Happy New Year!

Shelly said...

I started following her to...she cracks me up! I guess I didnt realize she was from good ole Kansas to! Hope you have a happy new year!

Mindy said...

Thanks Jen. I am so glad I found your blog!

P.S. I saw a doggie doo at Target yesterday and thought of you!

Happy New Year!