Friday, December 16, 2011

Toy Story 3 on Ice!

I think I was more excited then Thad was to go see Toy Story 3 on ice.  We bought our tickets a few months ago and went to Denver to see the show.  Once we got there Thad was very excited to see all his favorite characters.  

He is always excited to see Mickey and Minnie.



 It was really neat when the army guys came marching out.


 Woody and Buzz were the stars of the show!


I love looking at Thad's facial expressions.  He stood most of the time and was amazed at all the characters he saw.


This was my favorite part. I love the pizza planet aliens.  They all came out and everyone went wild!


Oliver had a fun time too.  He actually slept through the second part of the show even though it was so loud.  He liked seeing all the lights.


Being silly with his alien hat that came with his cotton candy.  He also got a slushy in an alien cup. He had enough sugar to last a few days!


 Barbie was fun to watch too. 


 Lot-so was big and springy.  


Of course Hamm, bullseye, T-Rex, Mr. and Mrs. Potato head were there too.

It was a great night.  I'm glad we are able to take Thad to such fun things.  I love watching him at these events and he talks about it for weeks and months after.  I have to admit I have just as much fun if not more at them too!  

No comments: