Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oliver 11 Months


In one month we will have a one year old (tear tear).  This little guy is so special.  He is such a sweet little boy.  He loves playing outside.  We went to the park and he loved the slide and the tunnel he could crawl through.



He still loves to eat everything in site.  He was eating spaghetti in this picture. He has started throwing his food off his tray when he's done.  He thinks it's funny but his momma doesn't because I have to clean it up every meal.





Ollie has really started using his voice.  When he wants something he lets you know.  He is into balls right now and every time he see's a ball, he points his finger and yells.  I'm sure he knows what he is saying and just wants us to get his ball.  He loves playing catch and rolling the ball to us. 



He is getting braver at standing on his own.  He thinks it's funny when he plops down on his bottom.  It's a good thing he has extra cushion with his cloth diapers :)


He is still a Momma's boy and I'm okay with that.  He gets to take his first plane ride in 2 weeks.  I am going to the National Convention for Mended Little Hearts in Dallas and taking him with me.  It might be a little crazy but since I'm still nursing it just makes it easier (I think).  I'm sure I'll have a few interesting stories for that blog post.  I hope we sit by someone who likes babies!!

No comments: