Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Zoo Day


I love having a membership to the zoo.  In the summer we go at least 2-3 times a month.  Now that I am home full time I think more visits to the zoo will be happening.  We went last weekend with Chloe and her family.  Chloe and Thad went to daycare together and Heather, Chloe's mom and Adam used to work together at the Y.  


Thad and Chloe have such a good time together.  They are a little ornery when they are around each other but it's all in good fun.  


Thad loves riding the carousel and now Ollie does too.  He had a smile on his face once the horse started going.  He wasn't sure what to think of it by the end :)


We always have to stop and look at Emma's rock.  It was nice to get a picture with Oliver in it too.


The grizzly bears were very active that day.  In the past when we have gone they haven't ever been this close to the window.  I am so glad we got these pictures! I thought Thad would be scared of him that close but he loved it!



Oliver liked it too.  He kept yelling at the bear.  Who knows what he was saying to him but he gave that bear an earful.


I love this picture! He liked looking at all the fish.  




We were walking by the hippo's as they were giving a little presentation about them.  They were eating fruit and got a new barrel to play with in the water.


It was very HOT that day.  I of course didn't put any sunscreen on and my upper back and shoulders got burnt. 

No comments: