Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The world of Thad

Thad recently played indoor soccer through the Y.  I think he had a better time last year playing when it was outdoors.  This time he just wanted to stand on the court and watch the ball go by him!  I wasn't able to go to the game that had the team pictures so I had no idea what to expect with his pictures.  Here is his soccer picture.  I can't stop laughing when I see this picture.  What a NUT! It doesn't even look like him.  It looks like his hair is like a helmet and that crazy little cute smile he's giving is so darn sweet.  Every time I need a good laugh I look at this picture!


Showing off his soccer medal.


Last week was Thad's last day of Preschool.  He went two days a week for a few hours.  I am really glad we put him in preschool this year.  He has learned a lot and it gave him a chance to meet and play with other kids.  Next year he will go to Pre-K five days a week for half days.  I'm glad we have the summer to relax and hang out!


Thad and Ms. Gloria.  Thad loves Ms. Gloria, every day on the way to school he would ask if she would be there.  One day she was gone and it was almost a melt down at school! I have all summer to prepare him that she won't be his teacher next year!


Preschool class of 2012!


The preschool class had the option of getting their handprints.  I really wanted one of both the boys so she was able to put Oliver's and Thad's handprints on the tile.  It turned out really good! It will be a nice keepsake.



We went to a rock star birthday party for one of Thad's friends.  He made a cute little rock star.  I found a jean jacket and cut the sleeves off and put AC/DC on the back and made his shirt.  We found some green hair spray and gave him a little mohawk.  He picked out a few tattoos and he was set!


Love this face!



Cool dude.


Thad has been such a big help and is a such a great big brother.  Being 4 is sooooo much better than age 3! We don't have as many meltdowns and he listens to what we say.  I like that he can talk to me and have a conversation and understands what is happening.  He is still a very sensitive boy and I'm okay with that! 

No comments: