Thursday, August 21, 2008

7 months old

Yep, I'm 7 months today! Can you believe it? I am growing up way too fast and mommy wants me to slow down. I love my voice especially during church but I have lots to pray about and be thankful for! I have mastered sitting on my own but can't seem to get my leg over to roll completely over. I love being outside whether its just sitting on the front porch or going on walks with mommy, daddy and of course Chauchi. Did I mention I LOVE my pug Chauchi? If I am ever in a bad mood(which is hardly ever) all I have to do is see my pug and I perk right up! I love talking on the phone when people call and seeing Grandma on the computer. I love my toys but I really love those tags they put on them. They are fun to grab and chew on. I have so much more to explore in this great big world! I'll keep you posted on what I find.

Love,
Thaddy
P.S. I guess I'm getting older because the last two nights I slept in my own bed! I put up a good fight in the beginning but my parents won and I actually spent the entire night in my bed. I still woke up about 3 times a night to make sure they were still there and could give me my binkie.


3 comments:

catherine said...

Happy 7 month birthday Thad!! What great pictures!! And what great news about sleeping in his own bed!! Love to you all! the Krause house

Luci said...

Happy 7 month little man. you are growing up too fast. We are very proud of you for sleeping in your own bed. keep it up!

Grandpa Steve & Grandma Luci

Kathy K said...

Happy 7 months!! Such a good looking boy. He looks a year old in the bottom picture!! What a blessing he is. Hope he keeps up the good pace!!