Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tired Tuesday

This past week we caught our little guy falling asleep in unusual positions. The first time Adam and Thad were sitting on the couch and Adam glanced over at him and watched him fall asleep while sitting straight up on the couch!

The second time Adam and I were laying on the couch and Thad was in his exersaucer and he was making lots of noise rocking back and forth and all of a sudden I realized I hadn't heard him for a few minutes and we look over at him and this is what we found.
After a week's worth of fighting, crying, kicking, screaming, etc. this is what we have now.

I am very proud of Thad, for the past week he has slept in his own bed. The first few nights he got up 3-4 times(screaming) then it was 1-2 times a night(whining). Now he wakes up at least once and makes a little noice and then falls back to sleep on his own. I love it in the morning because when Adam gets up for work Thad is usually waking up about that time and he brings Thad to bed with me for a little more snuggle time. We usually end up falling back asleep and sleeping until around 8ish(or longer just depending on how tired we are!) I only have a month left of that so I'm going to enjoy it now! These past few nights I have gotten much needed sleep. I don't think I have had a full 5 hours of sleep in at least a year! I think Adam likes it to since he isn't hanging off the bed anymore. I do miss Thad sleeping right beside me but it has been nice with him in his own bed. I think he is starting to like it better too!

3 comments:

Luci said...

Oh Thad you are too funny!

Beth said...

What a big boy!!!

Krayca said...

Congrats on getting him in bed..Its not easy.. Jack still isnt sleeping thru night..bugger!