Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture Day!


On Saturday we took Thad for picture day at Sears. He did very good, smiling for every picture. It was impossible to pick the one's to buy! Adam finally took Thad and walked around while I was trying to make up my mind. I am so indecisive on things! They give you a CD with all the pictures on it so you have something to see until the real deal comes in. Now I can print as many as I want on Shutterfly! Here are just a few we took.







P.S. Dave(Ramsey- from the Total Money Makeover) would not be proud of us! I went in with a coupon for $4.99 and told Adam, we for sure were NOT spending more than $30 on pictures. Oops, sorry Dave, we spent a little more than that! An investment well worth the money!

3 comments:

Krayca said...

Oh my goodness...he is soo cute! I absolutely love that last one of him laying in the clouds. Im sure Ramsey would be ok with it after taking a look at those!

Luci said...

Very cute! Thad you are a handsome little man! We can't wait to see you.

Wonderfallz said...

My favorites, hand's down are the pics with the whole family. You all just look soooooo darn happy!