Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Budke Sisters in New York

My mom, her 6 sisters and my grandmother all went to New York for a sisters weekend at the beginning of August. They went to the Lion King on Broadway, World Trade Center Memorial, shopped till they dropped, and went to the Today show. They all wore red shirts that day trying to get on tv and held a sign that said "Mother Cecila and her 7 daughters from Kansas." Well it worked, I recorded the show and saw the red shirts with my grandmother, aunts and mom on TV!!! I recorded a little video clip from the TV when the camera was going down the line of people. Some of the sisters were also in the backround when Meredith and Al were talking outside.



Here is Marilyn, Luci(my mom), Diane, Barb, Mary, Nancy, Charlene and Grandmother!



No comments: