Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blessing 25



Happy Father's Day Adam. We are having a nice day at home together. This was one weekend we actually stayed in Colorado Springs and didn't travel anywhere. Thad got daddy a basket full of goodies including a leaf blower. That is what Adam wanted so Thad picked one up at Home Depot! He also made Adam a nice card with the Top 10 Reasons why Adam is his dad! I put a picture on each page and a reason why Adam is Thad's dad.

Here are the top 10 reasons:

1. To be there every step of the way


2. To teach me to be strong


3. To hold my hand when I am scared


4. To show me how to love


5. To show me to reach for my dreams(or a giraffe)


6. To teach me it's okay to cry



7. To teach me to play golf



8. To teach me to drive


9. To take me camping


10. And last but not least......To wear grey sweat pants with me(Adam and Thad have the same pair of elastic grey sweat pants that they like to wear on the same days so I had to put that one in!!!!)

Happy Fathers Day to a great husband and father. I am so lucky to have you in my life and be the father of our two children. We have been through so much together and it has only made us stronger. Thad is so blessed to have you as his daddy.



Happy Father's Day to my dad, Adam's dad, Wayne and all of you other dad's!!! Hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Super cute idea! The pictures are so cute and are perfect! Looks like it was a fun day!

Beth said...

Great list!!! Looks like you guys had a great Father's Day. Love you all. xoxoxo

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Mindo your such a great mom and wife Adam is sure lucky to have you too!