Monday, June 11, 2012

North Pole

My mom came out last week and brought Shayna, Hannah, Macie, and Dawson with her.  We had a houseful but it was a good time. We went to the North Pole and spent the whole day there! 


The kids rode rides from about 11:30 until 5:00! They were wiped by the time we left.  My mom and I had to ride on a few since Thad and Dawson weren't tall enough.  Some of the rides made me sick but the kids loved them! Oliver even got to ride on a few!




The slide was a big hit.  Thad went about 15 times!


I took Oliver and he wasn't sure what to think.  It went pretty fast since we sat on sacks.  We went a few times.


He had fun just hanging out in his stroller.


Train ride


The kids thought this was pretty cool.  It was solid ice going down the white pole.  


Ollie loved the reindeer carousel. He started to cry when I took him off so we had to ride again. 


Dawson and Thad are really good buds.  I'm glad they are close in age.  They had a good time together.


We were wiped by the end of the day.  We went on over 20 rides and some of them multiple times! 


No comments: