Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oliver 1 year checkup

 Oliver had his one year checkup yesterday.  He is such a little ham! He was very occupied with the flavor stick the nurse gave him.  He weighed 20 lbs 1 oz.  and is 29 3/4 inches long.  He has only gained 1/2 an ounce since his 9 month check up.  His pediatrician said she is a little worried he hasn't gained more.  Our next checkup is in 3 months and if he hasn't gained much by then she said we may have to do something about it.  I can't believe he hasn't gained more weight- he eats like crazy! He is eating anything and everything he can find.  It must be all the crawling he is doing :)


 I am still nursing and I have a feeling he isn't weaning anytime soon! I started giving him whole milk in a sippy cup and he takes one sip and then he's done.  It might be hard to transition him over! He got two shots at his checkup and did great with them. 


My two sweet boys! 


No comments: