Monday, June 25, 2012

Family pictures

We got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago and they turned out really nice.  I don't think I could ever do the traditional pictures in a studio anymore.  I love the way the pictures look outside.  We went to a local park and the boys had fun playing in between shots.

It was really windy this day and the fires that were North of us made it really smokey.  


A daddy and his boys.  This picture describes Thad and Ollie very well! Thad is just a nut and Ollie is silly.  You never know what you're going to get with these two boys!



I love Thad's smile if you can call it that! He doesn't like to smile "normal" but instead his silly grin.



Oliver wanted to wave to everyone in this picture.  


I love this one of Oliver.  He is such a sweet little boy.



This one is my absolute favorite :) I love the brick in the background.  Both boys were looking at the camera and giving a nice smile.




Because of the wind and smokey background we didn't get all the shots we wanted.  We are going to do a few more of the boys together a few of Thad.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Good lookin Family :)