Sunday, September 21, 2008

Do you see what I see?

Thad is 8 months old today! He has learned alot of new tricks in the past few weeks. He rolled over for the first time at 3 am a few nights ago! I heard a screeching cry and I knew that was the sound of tummy time! I went into check on him and sure enough he had rolled over on his belly. He's only been doing it at night time. Now we are working on him rolling back over on his own. He learned how to clap his hands and when we say "Yeah" he gets excited and claps them. He is such a big boy. He learned to blow bubbles with his mouth and the drool just shoots out! He also got his two bottom teeth! They just popped up over night it seems like. His mood didn't seem to change so hopefully they weren't too painful for him. He loves his teething ring right out of the freezer. I'm sure it helps with the pain a little.


I love to see all his new tricks but its sad because he is growing up way to fast. He will be a year old in only 4 months! (I know it's 4 months away but it is going to fly by us). I start back to work on Wednesday :( Adam is staying home those first three days I go back. He has some vacation time stored up and it will be fun for the boys to hang out. Then I can call every hour and not feel bad for disturbing the babysitter!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ah, teeth!!! So much fun. Those pearly little whites change their looks so much. I'm glad they don't seem to bother him. Now he'll just want to try them out on everything he can get into his mouth!!