Monday, September 15, 2008

Photo Tile Project


Adam gave me a tile kit almost 5 years ago for my birthday and I just now did it. The kit came with two tiles, mud, glaze, tools, etc. You had to take a picture and copy it on a special paper wih a mirrored image. I think that is why I waited so long because I had to actually get out and go to a copy center to have them do it. Yesterday I finally went and copied a picture of Emma and Thad. I started this project at 1:00 pm and finally finished it at 9:00 pm. It was a long process and each step had to dry and then bake it in the oven and on and on! At first I was getting mad it was taking so long but it was very much worth the wait. They look amazing! I'm hooked now and want to do more.

P.S. If anyone is interested the website is www.tilanofresco.com

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those turned out so cool!!! I can't believe Adam got you that for your birthday. What a unique gift.

Luci said...

They look great!